- Providing your people with the proper training, equipment and chemicals can save you time and money:
- Remember most companies spend approximately 90% of their cleaning budget on labor
- Saving 5% of the 10% you spend on chemical forces your people to work harder, possibly with worse results
- To maintain a clean building on a lower budget:
- Use the right equipment
- Use safe, environmentally friendly products
- Use the right chemicals mixed at the proper ratios
- Overuse of chemicals, adds not only the cost of the additional product, but can also attract dirt.
- Don’t settle for low quality cleaning products
- If you purchase one chemical and then need another to counteract or enhance the first, it is costing you extra time and money.
- Focus on cleaning efficiently
- Consult with our CIMS Expert